A degreaser is used for the removal oils, grease or other compounds that are unable to dissolve easily in water, from various surfaces. Often these use a caustic, strongly alkaline or water soluble solvent based chemicals. The degreasing compounds utilised in a formula can depend on which surface it is used on (i.e caustic based degreasers may damage certain metal surfaces, or some solvents may not be good for certain plastics or rubbers) or what type of insoluble compound tried to be removed.
We have formulated a wide range of degreasing chemicals for all these needs.
- Cold Dip LS846 – A degreaser, decarboniser and paint stripper, this product is used in cold dip tanks, generally in the automotive industry. This has been designed to rapidly remove carbonised oils and greases, as well as remove paint, at ambient temperatures.
- Degreasolve LS6 – A solvent degreaser, formulated for use on heavy mineral oils, grease and light carbon build-up. This product has been designed to be wiped away, or can be washed off with water, emulsifying the greasy soil load with it.
- Fast Clean LS12 – A fast evaporating solvent degreaser, used to remove oil and grease from steel and metallic parts, before being wiped off.
- Fast Ultra LS1601 – A fast evaporating solvent degreaser, similar to the Fast Clean LS12, with a lower odour, used to remove oil and grease from steel and metallic parts, before being wiped off.
- LCD LC622 – A water based product with a caustic degreaser, designed as high foaming product that can be used with pressure washing, mopping or manual scrubbing, for the removal of fats, oils and grease. This product is commonly used in the hospitality, automotive and engineering industries.
- Nautilus LB769 – A water based product with a solvent degreaser, formulated as high foaming product to be used with pressure washing, mopping or manual scrubbing, for the removal of fats, oils, grease and carbon collection, found in the automotive, hospitality and manufacturing industries.
- Panther LB879 – A water based detergent using a mix of alkaline salts and a solvent degreaser, to help remove greases, oils and soil loads, with applications in warehouse, automotive and metalwork industries.